Association LATGA exercises collective administration of the author’s monetary rights for the following:
- Public performance or communication to the public, as well as the rental or loan of musical works, with or without lyrics;
- Reproduction of musical works, with or without lyrics, in sound or audiovisual recordings;
- Public performance (live) and broadcasting of literary works;
- Reproduction of literary works in sound or audiovisual recordings;
- Public performance or communication to the public, as well as the rental or loan of audiovisual works;
- Public performance (live) and communication to the public of drama and musical theatre works;
- Reproduction, communication to the public, public display, and the rental or loan of visual art works.
Furthermore, Association LATGA administers the rights of an author to receive remuneration for:
- Private copying, by distributing to authors and copyright holders remuneration collected for the private copying of audiovisual works, or the reproduction of works recorded in the form of phonograms;
- Reprographic reproduction, by collecting and distributing remuneration for the reprographic reproduction of works;
- Public lending, bydistributing remuneration allocated from the state budget for the public lending of books and other publications in libraries.
In compliance with its Statutes as well as the agreements concluded with authors, and following the provisions of the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Copyrights and Related Rights, Association LATGA exercises the following functions:
- Granting non-exclusive licences to users for exploitation of the works;
- Collection and recovery of remuneration for exploitation of works under the non-exclusive licences;
- Distribution and payment of collected remuneration to authors or their representatives;
- Defending in court and other institutions the rights of copyrights holders, following the procedures established by the applicable legislation and without any special authorisation;
- Providing consultations and assistance to authors on the protection of copyrights and related rights, as well as the usage of works in different fields.